Interested in taking Advanced OW Training in Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DeepFly1

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
My Friend and I would like to do the Advanced OW course in Florida in Feb. of 2008.
What I am looking for is a Dive Shop to give full instruction when we arrive and get the AOW cirtification so we can do more Diving on Deeper Dives while there.
My friend was just cirtified and I have been for several years.
We would rather do AOW in warmer, clearer water than the Quarries up here in Indiana!
We would like to arrive on a Sat or Sun, meet on Monday with dive Instuctor to do any paperwork and start doing Dives asap.
I Like the Keys area and have done some Diving in Key West.
But we are open to other areas in Florida as well.
Can ANYone help us out!

I have used Force-E in Boca Raton for over 12 years. They have both SSI and PADI instructors. Bob is an ex-Navy SEAL.

Good Luck!

I can work with you,,,,call me 321-537-9751...my web site: Cocoa Beach Scuba Odyssey

I'm very schedule friendly....1st third, class in Cape Canaveral,,,2nd part...diving in Key Largo...finally 3rd....West Palm drift...

Cost $300...plus dives...7 total including a night dive. This course also contains Nitrox,,,so you be certified in Nitrox also

Joe

A friend of mine did hers with Pura Vida divers in West Palm Beach last year and I thought they did a good job of it plus the diving there was amazing.

Mel

My Friend and I would like to do the Advanced OW course in Florida in Feb. of 2008.
What I am looking for is a Dive Shop to give full instruction when we arrive and get the AOW cirtification so we can do more Diving on Deeper Dives while there.
My friend was just cirtified and I have been for several years.
We would rather do AOW in warmer, clearer water than the Quarries up here in Indiana!
We would like to arrive on a Sat or Sun, meet on Monday with dive Instuctor to do any paperwork and start doing Dives asap.
I Like the Keys area and have done some Diving in Key West.
But we are open to other areas in Florida as well.
Can ANYone help us out!

My girlfriend just did her OW certification dives with Kevin (scubakevdm).

Quite frankly, after seeing what he was like, I wish she would of been able to do her entire course with Kev.

Top notch instructor.

My girlfriend just did her OW certification dives with Kevin (scubakevdm).

Quite frankly, after seeing what he was like, I wish she would of been able to do her entire course with Kev.

Top notch instructor.

I've heard that from people I've dived with here too ... funny how a good reputation makes its way such long distances from the source ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

This probably goes with out saying, but since it was not exactly said in the OP's statement, I will go ahead anyway.

When you make your arrangements with whomever you choose as an instructor, be sure to get all the course materials ahead of time so that you have all the academic work concluded before you get there.

I'm not in the Keys, but check out the panhandle as well. We have a few fresh water springs (unlimited visibility) and wrecks up this way. Weekday classes are not an issue. The course would also be with just the 2 of you. And if you're interested in Rescue, too, I have a special going on right now. Check out my website: Chipola Divers

There are alot of great shops and instructors in the Keys. I know a few in the upper Keys... you can try Silent World ask for Sue besides a PADI instructor shes a boat Captain. She can work with you. Ocean Divers run the upper deep wrecks. You might want to take a deep course while your at it. In Key West try Captains Quarter's for instructors and the boat will be the Sea Eagle. (The boat in the Bond movie)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom