Interesting Cruise

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubaaaronh:
Web Monkey have you been to bonaire before the one day visit on the cruise?

Never been there before, but I fell in love with it and just booked the red-eye from Newark for the week of March 17. Any of you guys going to be there?

Still need to book a room. Probably stay at Buddy's since a couple of my friends are staying there.

Terry

Web Monkey:
Never been there before, but I fell in love with it and just booked the red-eye from Newark for the week of March 17. Any of you guys going to be there?

Still need to book a room. Probably stay at Buddy's since a couple of my friends are staying there.

Terry

Sorry no we are going back in june for two weeks. Do a search on my name i have a few posts with info. If you have questions about the islan Herman is the man, he is almost a native. Check out www.infobonaire.com , www.bonairetalk.com , www.shorediving.com. When you get to the island there is a little book they sell in the dive shops for 12 bucks(may have gone up since our last trip.) There is also a book on shore diving called Bonaire Shore Diving Made Easy - 5th Edition http://www.infobonaire.com/bsdme/ make sure you check out the abc islands thread and do searches on the thread for info. If you have any questions ask away. Sorry for the slight hijak just thought i would offer a little info if you needed it.

Buddys was really nice. We checked it out last time there. Our next trip we are staying at the Golden reef inn. It is inland a little but about half the cost for a stay drive and dive package.

Send me a pm if you want more info. I will post more links for some info for ya tomorrow when i can get on my computer. Maps and such.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom