International Talk Like a Pirate Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RIDIVER501

Contributor
Reaction score
A guy in my office brought this info in last year.
We had a blast and my palm pilot just reminded me it was coming up so for all you would be pirates and scallywags out there here is the link so you can participate too.

http://www.talklikeapirate.com/

try the pirate name generators.
I am known as Mad John Kidd or Mad John Rackham (pronounced RACKem)

Argh out me way you Scurvy dawgs. :pirate1:

arghhhhhhhhh....shiver me timbers lubbers, been lookie out for this all year arrrrrrrrr

Yo ho ho, tie the scurvey to the yard arm.
and that's Black Davy Cash to you matie

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr!

on behalf o' t' lady pirates out thar...let t' countdown begin ye lubbers!"

Sadi the Blue! :laugh:

baltimoron:
gyarrrrh!!!

Mad Jack Kidd they call me. :)

Even though I be Chris on normal days, on pirate day I become the scuba-appropriate "Dan the Danger-Prone".

I'll be callin' meself whens I drop yer tank on me toe!

ARRRR Shiver me Timbers I'm so excited. The research diving group here on campus where I work with has a pirate flag for one of our boats. Last week I was on a boat that had some engine trouble and we called them up to come babysit us to make sure we could limp back to where we launched or possibly tow us.. they came at us at full bore w/ the pirate flag up while yelling "ARRRRR" on the radio and then fired a broadside of waterballoons at us

Just a reminder that this coming sunday is Talk Like a Pirate Day. I have a nitrox class going out so the class is already looking forward to a post dive Pirate get together. If anyone else does a pirate related event let me know.

dlndavid:
Yo ho ho, tie the scurvey to the yard arm.
and that's Black Davy Cash to you matie

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr!

Top O' The Day to ye, Ole Brother Cash! It's yer brahther, Black James Cash back at ye!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom