Talk Like A Pirate Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My neighbor's kids are home-schooled, so we will probably all celebrate together and show tpop on the big screen with the video projector. Should be a lot of fun... now where did I put my pirate patch and red bandana ... I wonder if my dog wants to sit on my shoulder and pretend to be a parrot for the day...

Arrrrrrrrrrrgh!! I think we should all do the Captain Morgan on Monday! What say you, mateys???

quinto:
Avast! I can't believe that we didn't plan anything to celebrate Talk Like A Pirate Day! Arg! What are you doing this September 19th, me hearties?

http://www.talklikeapirate.com/piratehome.html
Arrg, nice to see there be other scurvy dogs aboard riding the internet waves. In honor of TLAP Day, I plan on to spend some time with me ol' Capt Morgan, drinkin' rum and swappin tales of the finer days of yesteryear.
C-Dawg

Glad to see that ye all be of the skallywag type! Now, does ye remember Bart Simpson in PoP?

Drink up me hearties, Yo HO!

Well me maties', me crew and I are enjoying our bit of piratical entertainment with me bug eye'd parrot "beagle"... 'course it's debatable if she's having as grand a time as we are...

now back to the Pirates of Penzance :wink:

where's me popcorn?

kidspot:
Well me maties', me crew and I are enjoying our bit of piratical entertainment with me bug eye'd parrot "beagle"... 'course it's debatable if she's having as grand a time as we are...

now back to the Pirates of Penzance :wink:

where's me popcorn?

:14: Very cool picture Tim!!!

Aaaargh Billy, have you ever been to sea? Come over and see the Captain's log...

Back
Top Bottom