Intro buddies Dec 26th-28th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

timle

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My wife is out of vacation days so I figure I'd do some Intro dives over Christmas. Looking to get up Wednesday the 26th and head to cave country - diving late morning Wednesday, all day Thursday, and most of the day Friday.

Intro dives to 1/6 of doubles. I'm really new currently have 4 dives post Intro. So if you want to dive with a newbie - lets do it!

Like to do Peacock and Little River. Up to elsewhere if its a site you are familiar with.

Looks like Cave Excursions (CE) rental homes are full. Love to find a to stay place near CE. Being willing to split if you need accommodation's also.

My wife is out of vacation days so I figure I'd do some Intro dives over Christmas. Looking to get up Wednesday the 26th and head to cave country - diving late morning Wednesday, all day Thursday, and most of the day Friday.

Intro dives to 1/6 of doubles. I'm really new currently have 4 dives post Intro. So if you want to dive with a newbie - lets do it!

Like to do Peacock and Little River. Up to elsewhere if its a site you are familiar with.

Looks like Cave Excursions (CE) rental homes are full. Love to find a to stay place near CE. Being willing to split if you need accommodation's also.

PM Sent btw :D
You could try Cathy at Dive Outpost and see if she has any room.
(Luraville of course)

See you in cave country!
Jeano Beano

Dave and Cynthia Penny have a guest house they rent in live oak really a nice little place. I will try to find their number.

Drive further NW and I'd be interested :D Jackson Blue is the ish, dontchaknow?

Drive further NW and I'd be interested :D Jackson Blue is the ish, dontchaknow?

I could be interested in that. You be able to do multiple days? Know cheap places to stay around there?

Executive Inn has deals for divers for like $40 a night. I think the "Marriot" there is similarly priced.

I'll need to check to see what days I'll have to work, but I'm up for multiple days if it works for my scheduling. I'm also Intro diving doubles on 1/6ths.

Edit: Just checked my schedule, I only have the 26th off of the dates you are asking for. Still up for diving on that date if you'd like to make the trip up.

Thanks - I'll have to pass this time around. If I'm going to drive and pay the fee for JB I'd like to do multiple days - probably head to the Luraville area and hit peacock and little river.

SuPrBuGmAn - I do want to meet up with you sometime for JB though. I like reading your reports and would love to hit JB sometime with someone who has been there before.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom