Intro Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deepdiver4:
great job but i was looken at your pic i HOPE YOU DID NOT WRITE THAT IN THE CAVE PLEASE SAY YOU DID NOT ?

No - I certainly didn't. I was just shocked enough to see that on the wall that I thought I would take a pic. Come to think of it, I think I'll remove it since I'm not really about promoting cave vandalism...

-Nick

Congrat's on the class. I'm hoping to take mine by the end of the year( I hope). A friend and I went down and did P1 and olson's a couple week ago. Had a great time.. The Cavern was very nice all I could think was I want to go farther, but we stayed where we were supposed to and had fun with that.

When I checked before class there were 2 signed up. What happened?

willardj:
Congrat's on the class. I'm hoping to take mine by the end of the year( I hope). A friend and I went down and did P1 and olson's a couple week ago. Had a great time.. The Cavern was very nice all I could think was I want to go farther, but we stayed where we were supposed to and had fun with that.

When I checked before class there were 2 signed up. What happened?

As far as I know I put the class on the calendar, and no one else ever signed up. I did notice that on the calendar it said "two spots remaining" and I would have expected it to say three.

-Nick

willardj:
Congrat's on the class. I'm hoping to take mine by the end of the year( I hope). A friend and I went down and did P1 and olson's a couple week ago. Had a great time..

P1 and Orange Grove :wink: but yeah, great time, can't wait to get back!

Thanks for sharing your experience...

Conrats...

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom