Introducing the SENTRY DPV DASHBOARD from Logic Dive Gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very very cool. Stopwatch with the bottom timer?

Why the decision to go with tapping over a button arrangement? I know there was a lot of wailing an gnashing of teeth depending on how one feels about the X-1 and having to tap away like a meth-addled cat.

Brilliant. I look forward to meeting you at the Long Beach Scuba Show. Have you thought about patenting any of your designs?

Thanks, although I'm likely not going to make the show due to a couple special projects with deadlines. I even passed on a paid trip to South Africa to help with a shark week film shoot. A provisional patent was filed a few months ago.

Very very cool. Stopwatch with the bottom timer?

Why the decision to go with tapping over a button arrangement? I know there was a lot of wailing an gnashing of teeth depending on how one feels about the X-1 and having to tap away like a meth-addled cat.

There's no stopwatch, only a run timer. I went with tapping because it does not need to be programmed with different gasses, planned depths or dive time, like a dive computer. You tap to turn it on and again to turn it off. Once you set the depth for feet or meters, you don't have to tap for that anymore. Keep it simple.

Sweet work Jon. I've been waiting for this since I heard this was in the works awhile back. There are a number of Gen owners in LA and SD who will be happy. I love my Gen 1200 which I so happily re named the "Denenis" . So much for a new Santi, I want the DPV dashboard.

For those people going to DEMA, stop by the ADD HELIUM booth to see the Sentry DPV Dashboard. It is one of the beta units, as there are a few firmware changes still needed and the housing will be angled back a bit more to reduce surface glare.

New estimated delivery is January 2016.

Jon,

Stop releasing products!! My bank acct is taking a pounding!! Ps that new strap on the reel, much much better!!

Regards

Steve

Back
Top Bottom