Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Unlimited Shore Diving :confused::crafty:...darn that's going to cut into my unlimited Margaritas & Pina Coladas...:D

Decisions decisions decisions :idk:

Hi everyone!!! I am soooooo excited to be joining the group Invading Coz in 2012 once again! I have advised Al that I am going for sure, I am just firming up details for a 2nd week at another Cozumel resort but I will see you there for sure!

Natasha said she's 85% sure she's going to go (I don't know where/how the other 15% could change her mind), so it looks like Dive Team 8 is going to really be able to FOKUS as a group once again! I also told her to get her butt on this Board and register as "Mango_Mango" so hopefully she'll get around to it eventually... however our Group 8 will always have Facebook in the meantime. Glad to be diving with such a fantastic Group 8 again and I look forward to partying with the entire SB clan again too!

OMGGGGGGooooodness Pans, that was THE MOST AMAZING SCUBA VIDEO I have ever seen!!!!! Seriously, I am not kidding. I am honoured to know you!!! The video/pics were tremendous and the matching it to the music was outstanding. I have shared it on my FB for others to enjoy, hope you don't mind! Really hope you can come out again in 2012. :mooner:

Yeah Jody! I'm glad to hear another member of Dive team 8 is going to make it. Hopefully we'll chat with Mango_Mango soon. Can't wait to hear the story behind that name. :crafty:
That really is a great idea to take an extra weeks vacation. Many of the members added on extra days before and after the Invasion last time. Some of the others spent an extra week at other resorts and also at Playa del Carmen. If you've spent money to travel some place you might as well make the most of it! :)

That really was a good video wasn't it! Especially the surprise ending! :rofl3:

I hope we can get Precision Dive Team 8 back together again. I've been on a lot of SCUBA vacations, and the 2011 Invasion was absolutely the best. Can Dennis & Roxanne make it better? I don't know... but... I'm sure he'll do their best. Looking forward to it.

So just to make it clear. I can reserve my spot with a $100 deposit to Bay Adventures. Final payment is due May 15, and I can get a full refund if I cancell on or before that date?

I'm definitly planning on joining this trip, just hope I work enough to make it happen. Also I will be needing a roomate.

So just to make it clear. I can reserve my spot with a $100 deposit to Bay Adventures. Final payment is due May 15, and I can get a full refund if I cancell on or before that date?

I'm definitly planning on joining this trip, just hope I work enough to make it happen. Also I will be needing a roomate.

No, I'm sorry that is not correct. You may transfer the deposit to someone else, but it is non refundable. As with the total paid package, it can be credited toward future travel if cancelled prior to the 30 days. Once you hit 30 days to arrival, nothing is refundable or transferable. That's what travel insurance is for.

I hope that helps. If you have any other questions, just let us know or call Bay Adventures directly.

$100.00 Deposit per Room by (Non Refundable)
This will Guarantee your Hotel/Diving Package.
We have 75 rooms on hold, get yours before they are gone.

Final Payment due May 15 2012 (Non Refundable)

Room deposit may be transferred to another person until the final payment deadline on
May 15. After final payment the hotel/dive package is nonrefundable but can be credited towards future travel if cancellation is prior to 30 days before arrival)

thanks Roxanne. I read that after posting. Still I'm fairly confident I can do this. I just have to put my deposit down and make it happen.
No problem, glad to help. :wink:
We hope you can make it. We all had a great time the last trip and are working hard to make it even better this time! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom