Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I figure I better get some cold water diving in anyway because from watching all the vids Cardzard's posted I have a feeling the tropics are going to spoil me permanently. Lol

Cozumel SPOILS EVERYONE

---------- Post added March 29th, 2012 at 05:59 AM ---------- Previous post was March 28th, 2012 at 08:00 PM ----------

94 Days Until The
INVASION Begins

No doubt Aaron, you will be spoiled... We don't even dive anywhere here in Texas anymore. I take that back I do go to Lake Conroe and Livingston to retrieve lost lures from the rip rap. I have a wide assortment of fishing lures. LOL

LEANN NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! :crying2::crying2::crying2: That makes me very sad, but have a blast in Florida!! If you don't like it, I guess you could always catch a current to Coz... beat's the price of airfare and you should get a nice tan! haha

Now for someone to check up on me, those are some big shoes to fill!! I might have to come up with a flag signaling system for my balcony!

Roxanne and I will be attending MEGADIVE this weekend. We will update the Crew list and Map after we return.
We hope everyone has a great weekend, I know we are going to. Some of last years Cozumel Invasion Crew are also attending MEGADIVE and I can't wait to hear what they been doing. :shocked2:

:crying:I will miss you John!!!!!! Do I need to send you a flag to put on your balcony????????
It brought tears to my eyes when I looked at the crew list and my name was gone!!!!!:depressed::(:crying::crying::crying:

Are there any air hogs on here like me? I can go through a 120cf tank in about 20-30 minutes at 80'-90' max depth. I can go a little longer at dive sites like the Horseshoe because of all the elevation changes. I am asking because i am considering buying an Inflatable Surface Bouy, cause I am pathetic and always come up early. LOL!

Everyone should have a SMB, mirror and noise signaling device ..... IMO.

Read the "Craziness Continues" thread about the currents this month. Hopefully they will calm down by June. But if you get swept away or ascend early, you'll want a way to signal the boat.

It brought tears to my eyes when I looked at the crew list and my name was gone!!!!!:depressed::(:crying::crying::crying:

Exactly why I had to get my name on the list. I knew I had to find a way to make it work for me or I would be too bummed out!

We will have to get by without you. Have a Great Time in the Keys!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom