Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Today is Ramasule's Birthday!!!!

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Happy Birthday Derek!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

I regret to inform everyone that I will not be going this year.:(:(:( I am going to the Keys the following week. Sometimes you must compromise. I really hope everyone has a wonderful time!
Will someone please make sure Pans is up on time! And sober!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is Ramasule's Birthday!!!!

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Happy Birthday Derek!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

I regret to inform everyone that I will not be going this year.:(:(:( I am going to the Keys the following week. Sometimes you must compromise. I really hope everyone has a wonderful time!

Why thanks.

Happy Birthday!

First you post this massive drinking party..... Then you tell us your not gonna make it ...... So then we're sad and need to drink more ..... Then you ask us to make sure Pans is on time and Sober! Oh the humanity! :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

We understand the timing issue, have fun and we'll catch ya on some other dive trip!

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

This video is AWESOME...... I cannot wait

[vimeo]6959831[/vimeo]
That's too cool. I'm soooo ready to get in the water with those amazing creatures again!

leann.. when in the keys? Shoot me a PM, maybe we can hook up, or you can stop by up here?

happy Birthday Derek!!!!!!

So I grabbed my plane ticket!!! :D westjet is having a seat sale and the price was right so I jumped in. In other news I finished up putting together my gear and my computer came in the mail today! With 95 days to go it looks like there will be some time to play with the new toys too... I figure I better get some cold water diving in anyway because from watching all the vids Cardzard's posted I have a feeling the tropics are going to spoil me permanently. Lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom