Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Trying to make it this year, but may be myself and my brother in law.
Wondering about the accommidations?

Are the rooms good for 2 guys (I'm married, brother in law is single) or more accommidating for couples (ie totally open). I'm sure neither of us wants to be able to see the other during their morning routines......

MC:
Trying to make it this year, but may be myself and my brother in law.
Wondering about the accommidations?

Are the rooms good for 2 guys (I'm married, brother in law is single) or more accommidating for couples (ie totally open). I'm sure neither of us wants to be able to see the other during their morning routines......

The rooms are open and have 2 double beds, they are the standard rooms
here's a link Rooms

There is only 1 bathroom per room.

You could each get a room for $1025 Single Ocp, I hope this answers you question. Hope we see you at the Invasion, also if you have any other questions please do not hesitate to ask.

That's funny you mention the Isla Mujeres thing... I gave that some that too! That would be awesome! But right now I'm thinking of going early to do a rescue course and staying later to dive cenotes. I really wanna see whale sharks too though, so I was thinking maybe do it with the group... but man, Isla Mujeres would be SICK!! You definitely planted another seed in my head! Let me see how kind my tax refund is, lol!

So PansSiren - how is that tax refund looking? I am about ready this week to book my flight AND make my lodging reservations on Isla Mujeres and wanted to check back in just in case you and others wanted to get together for a swim with our large domino friends. Luckily my schedule is flexible enough that I could go either before or after the scheduled Invasion week. I will do the cenotes trip with the group so the whale sharks must be done separately. If there is a likelihood of others going as well then I would schedule my stay accordingly. If no one else is ready to state a preference then I will most likely go to Isla Mujeres first, staying the 28th and 29th before heading over to Coz on the ferry.
SCUBABOARD COZUMEL INVASION 2012

I'm going are you?

Click Banner for Details

:coz:

Thanks for the afternoon pick-me-up dive video. It's always great to be reminded how nice the vis is in Cozumel.

I really like to see interspecies interaction, like the French, Grey, and Queen Angelfish getting a free meal when the sea turtle tears away at the vegetation.

I captured this image of a shark sucker trying to catch a ride on a fellow divers tank this past February while diving in Palau:

SharkSuckerPilotFishPassenger.jpg

SCUBABOARD COZUMEL INVASION 2012

I'm going are you?

Click Banner for Details

:coz:

So PansSiren - how is that tax refund looking? I am about ready this week to book my flight AND make my lodging reservations on Isla Mujeres and wanted to check back in just in case you and others wanted to get together for a swim with our large domino friends. Luckily my schedule is flexible enough that I could go either before or after the scheduled Invasion week. I will do the cenotes trip with the group so the whale sharks must be done separately. If there is a likelihood of others going as well then I would schedule my stay accordingly. If no one else is ready to state a preference then I will most likely go to Isla Mujeres first, staying the 28th and 29th before heading over to Coz on the ferry.

I won't know probably for a few more weeks - my work likes to send W2's out on the 32nd, lol. So I don't want to commit quite yet, sorry. I've been spending some time watching youtube vids of the sharks as Mujeres... that's just friggin cool!

[video=youtube;26jXl_d8joU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26jXl_d8joU[/video]

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom