Invasion II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ah, yes, lucre!

lucre and sheep .... who could ask for anything more?

well, booze

and perhaps lemon-scented eau-de-toilette

Scuba_Jenny:
Details are being finalized as I type for INVASION II in the beautiful Florida Keys the weekend of July 13. We will be diving Friday night, Saturday morning and afternoon, Sunday morning and afternoon AND Monday morning and afternoon.

PARTY on Saturday night. $10pp BYOR (bring your own RUM :D), BYOB

Again rooms will be available at Ocean Pointe.

For those that were there last year, any suggestions on making this year's INVASION even better??
Where, when, how soon can I sign up??? I have seen posts on the board about this trip and searched frantically to find out info . . .

ffestpirate:
Will the booze adversly affect you representing us?

no ... [hic] ... way....

jhbryaniv:
You still might be able to . . . depends on when my other "trip" starts. . .
acid.gif
???

ffestpirate:
Excellent....you'll do just fine. You are aware of who we are and what that may entail, correct?:D

remind me again how much lucre there's in this for me?

tasdiver1:
Where, when, how soon can I sign up??? I have seen posts on the board about this trip and searched frantically to find out info . . .

I talked to Brenda "AKA The Admiral" from Conch Republic just a few minutes ago and was told the details for everything will be up very soon for everyone the get signed up and pick your dives.
Last year was a blast and Roxanne and I will be attending again this year.
Can't wait to see everyone there.

oh by the way, don't nobody tell Cardzard ... man... he drinks all the beer

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom