Invasion II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pirate, it's "for my friends and me" :wink:

stu_in_fl:
should add on Fri afternoon - it's easier taking a Fri off than a monday !

...and have lots of giveaways at the party:D
Yes, definitely need more of those... I missed getting things last year :wink: :rofl3:

CoolTech:
Yes, definitely need more of those... I missed getting things last year :wink: :rofl3:

I got something and I didn't even win it :blinking:

Suggestion: Have the tanks ready. Oh and I am with the others on not letting Moose or the other very sweet person who helped make-up the shirts :) Sorry, still think you guys are great but... :shakehead

I WANNA GO!!!

Question: non-diving-boyfriend-extraordinaire won't want to come on this weekend and so I'll need some roommates to split the room costs. My best guess is that the few ladies from ScubaBoard who I know in person already have roommates. Do you have a method for getting small groups together to share accomodations? I wouldn't mind splitting one of those 2/2 condos with three other gals.

Question: Night dive on Friday - which boat is going where (Duane, Eagle or Reef ????)

Mystery dives, Stu. It would be nice if the sites were known. It's hard to decide when there's not enough information available. Of course it would also be nice if there were some double dips (absolutely the best part about last year's trip) and a night dive on the Eagle planned.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom