Invasion of the Spider Crabs.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaMarine:
I think there is a movie like this thats been out since the late 80's or 90's. Crab invasion on land.

i think you're thinking giant rabbits? :33:

which sort of look like crabs, so i can see your mistake ... but... you know... different genus or phyla or whatever

say... if a crab and a rabbit took to fighting, who do you think would win?

H2Andy:
say... if a crab and a rabbit took to fighting, who do you think would win?

The bunny. No way a crab leaps into the air and bites a knight's head off, man. Bunnies have sharp pointy teeth.

What's a crab gonna do... pinch me? Oooooohhh I'm shaking.

Rock may cover paper, but Bunny beats Crab.

---
Ken

Mo2vation:
What's a crab gonna do... pinch me? Oooooohhh I'm shaking.

well, in case you haven't thought of this, what if... the crab...

pinched your hoses (one with each claw) and you couldn't breathe?

and his friend (the other crab) held you down so you couldn't ascend?

(this is getting silly, but you dragged Monty Python in ... so...)

H2Andy:
well, in case you haven't thought of this, what if... the crab...

pinched your hoses (one with each claw) and you couldn't breathe?

and his friend (the other crab) held you down so you couldn't ascend?

(this is getting silly, but you dragged Monty Python in ... so...)

I'd reach into my LEFT pocket, and pull out my sub duck. I'd attach it to my inflator hose, and blast it three times. My friend the Lumpfish would come over and chomp on crabby with HIS sharp, pointy teeth.

You make these things so complicated.

---
Ken

I just had to say Lumpfish

Will you two quit fooling around and just realize that a bunny would have NO chance against 50,000 crabs. Man, that's 100,000 claws and 400,000 legs! :11:

and what is your favorite color?

any recipes to cook these crabs?

H2Andy:
wow... cool video

my (uneducated) guess is it's some sort of mating gathering

In the words of Bill Engvall Andy, I have 3 words for you......... Here's your sign... hahaha just messin with you...

I wasn't thinking about the bunny invasion although it is an equally comical film. I believe you are refering to "Night of the Lepus", where bunnies exposed to radiation grow to over 8 ft tall and develop a hunger for meat, human or otherwise. The crab movie may have been "Attack of the Crab Monsters" 1957 although I don't recall giant crabs just footage of thousand of crabs moving slowly and un-aggresively over land, meanwhile people run in horror and die when they trip and the crabs devour their body before they can get up. One of my favorite seens would be a the main character stealing a car and driving through swarms of crabs. Of course a claw pops a tire the car flips and no easy getaway is in sight. LOL I love these corny films.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom