Invitation to dive 5/18/03

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just bumping this up to the top to keep it fresh!

So far we have eight divers from the Melbourne area making this trip and Bob from Lakeland, and Don and Pat from WPB from this board, with Ivansie a possibility.

We'll certainly have a majority, if not all of the divers on one of Leo's boats. The forecast looks like seas of 1-3 feet if nothing changes between now and then, can any of you south Florida folk comment on the current ocean conditions?

I'm definitely in as well; just hadn't gotten around to say so!!

As for conditions, this morning things were flat as a pancake. However, they keep calling for some rain to come through this week, and I'm hopeful it will move fast and be gone before the weekend. Let's just keep our fingers crossed.

So, with augie's count, there are curretly 12 of us--I don't think DCI takes many more than that.....

Everyone can recognize me as I look pretty much like my profile pic, ponytail and all.....I'll also be the one wandering around saying "are you a Scubaboarder....are you a....." :eek:ut:

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Augie, I have the flu right now but I am doing as much as possible to get well hopefully for the weekend. I will be able to confirm later in the week if I can make it or not once I see if my sinuses are better. If I get well then it will be me and my wife.

bye
Ivan

I'll be there. Got my tanks filled today. Can't wait for the weekend! :tree: Bob

Come on Sunday, been dry for 3 weeks. Regs will be back from service on Thursday. looking forward to meeting you all.

Don & Pat

KBeck once bubbled...

Everyone can recognize me as I look pretty much like my profile pic, ponytail and all.....I'll also be the one wandering around saying "are you a Scubaboarder....are you a....." :eek:ut:

Looking forward to meeting everyone!
I just spoke with Leo, and since HE knows you, you won't be hard to find! :D

Also....while I was on the phone with him I went ahead and made reservations for three of us (me, my wife, and my brother) for the following Sunday, May 25!

augie once bubbled...
I just spoke with Leo, and since HE knows you, you won't be hard to find! :D

Uh, oh...do I actually have a reputation to precede me?:eek:

It's funny, actually, I haven't been out with them in about a year, and he knew exactly who I was when I called....definitely inspires charter boat loyalty for the future!

I'm coming too. Sort of a last minute change of plans :)

I'm looking forward to putting names with faces!

Peter

my flu has not improved so I think I am out of this one since its already thursday afternoon.

Keep me posted for any future dives

bye
ivan:(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom