Iq-750

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thmoose51

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Referring to your answer in my previous post. Sorry guys, but I still have a problem. In set mode A I can set the P02; no issues there. However, when the comp calculates the mod it calculates for both mixes based on the P02 I just set in set mode A.
I don't see any way to set the P02 individually for mix 1 and mix 2. That means if I plan on doing deco on 02 I have to set my P02 at 1.6 for the complete dive. If I set it for 1.4 the comp sets the alarm at 13 ft. max for mix 2. If I set it for 1.6 it gives me a mod of of 132 ft for a 32% nitrox mix. I want to be able to set my P02's for both individual mixes. My question is how do I do that? I don't see anything in the directions that allows for that and I do believe that is a desirable function. Sorry to be a pest but I don't see how to do it.

HI-

The Element II is designed to work as follows:

-PO2 Alarm has (1) user setting, a selection in the Set A group.
-PO2 Alarms cannot be user set at separate values for separate gas mixes.
-Set Range for the selection is 1.20 to 1.60.
-User set Alarm applies to whichever Nitrox Gas is in use at the time, # 1 or 2.
-During No Deco conditions, the user set Alarm activates at the value it is set at.
-During Deco conditions, PO2 alarms only at 1.60 regardless of the Alarm value set by the user.
-Also during Deco, no indication is given to ascend, such as a flashing Up Arrow icon. Diver controls actions.

Refer to the manual, page 70 for PO2.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom