Is Dutch Having An Easter Egg Hunt This Year

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DawgPaddle

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Gang,

Anyone know if Dutch is having an Easter Egg Hunt this year?

I found an egg down in the car at 81' a couple of years ago, but I was a week late (a week after Easter) so I didn't get lots & lots of prizes. Po Me, haha

Also, any diving plans this coming weekend? I was supposed to be flying down to Jawja (Georgia), but won't be able to now so I'm hoping to dive.

DawgPaddle:
Hi Gang,

Anyone know if Dutch is having an Easter Egg Hunt this year?

I found an egg down in the car at 81' a couple of years ago, but I was a week late (a week after Easter) so I didn't get lots & lots of prizes. Po Me, haha

Also, any diving plans this coming weekend? I was supposed to be flying down to Jawja (Georgia), but won't be able to now so I'm hoping to dive.

They will be closed on Easter Sunday (why, I don't know). They have had something in the past but I believe this was sponsored by local dive clubs. I would call them but I think they had enough of me calling already (about events that did not happen).

Speaking of eggs. Take a couple of fresh eggs down to to the Comet. Carefully crack them open. You will be amazed what pressure does to a raw egg.

DawgPaddle:
Hi Gang,

I'll be there Saturday... but. I'll be doing doubles for the first time, so I probably stay shallow and just play around on a platform the first dive.

I've seen cracked eggs in the trunk of a car at 92'... damn, that was the first place I was going to go look for eggs if they had the Easter Egg hunt! now you let the secret out!

I'm up for some diving on Saturday. I've gotta be out of there early, though, cause I've got Flyers tix.

Chris,

Do you have tickets to the Rangers' playoff games?

Back
Top Bottom