Is it ok to scuba with hot dogs?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Forgive me, but :rofl3:

How much more stupid can you get? Thumbs and fingers look alot like hotdogs. The idiot got what he deserved IMO.

Why does everyone focus on the fact that your fingers look like hotdogs? I think you finger looks like food to the eel, regardless of having hotdogs or not.

Racket:
Why does everyone focus on the fact that your fingers look like hotdogs? I think you finger looks like food to the eel, regardless of having hotdogs or not.
The reason I focus on hotdogs is that is what he was using to lure the eel out of it's home in the first place. How many times have you spotted an eel when diving, and only seen it's head sticking out of the rock? Have you ever seen them come 100% out of the hole to come after your hands?

What would be the only reason for an eel to come out of it's protective cave? Food. PERIOD. Have they ever left to swim with you and be buddies? If they have, I want pictures/and or video.

I kind of enjoyed that.

in a sick kinda way....

I don't like eels to be honest. I'm always noticing them at the last minute while setting up a picture five inches from my face.

yea, I think the hot dog set him up with a conditioned response, they just can't see to well.

i find the fish like white fingers... they look like bait.. have you ever seen bait in the watter beside someones hand looks the same.. feed him the frsit few times ok but he kept pushing it to get the pictures.. he cant thumb the dive after loseing his thumb.. he can toe the dive though..

Score one for the fishies!

Back
Top Bottom