Is it too early to talk about May?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

James Goddard:
A musician and a dead head...what more do you need?

I need a miracle every day. ;^)

Hey! 'eerz an idea, sence no one can come up with an establishment to invade, how 'bout coolers with cerveza's by the pool? cheap, no closing time, no cab fares, the more the merrier, B.Y.O.B. (or C. for cooler)

tequila, mix, limes and a bag of ice, we got margaritas!! some pizzas form Primas or Guito's?

sharky60:
Hey! 'eerz an idea, sence no one can come up with an establishment to invade, how 'bout coolers with cerveza's by the pool? cheap, no closing time, no cab fares, the more the merrier, B.Y.O.B. (or C. for cooler)

tequila, mix, limes and a bag of ice, we got margaritas!! some pizzas form Primas or Guito's?

Wow, that sounds perfect. Too bad I'm down later in the month....

If that works for the first week, let us know, and then we'll stop by with a case on the 13th, before you leave, and then maybe again before we leave! Caribe Blu..Party central!

We would like to do a Caribe Blu nightdive with you guys on the 13th. We need 2 tanks from Blue Angel. Any ideas on how late we can get those?

Hi everyone!

elenec = Rich & Elene (6-13)

We're excited to find out so many other people from SB is going to be staying at Caribe Blu and would love to meet everyone. Either beer by the pool or a night dive sounds great to us. Though we would only be able to meet on the 6th since our flight out is in the afternoon on the 13th.

We are also diving with Blue Angel so we may be seeing ggunn, Sharky60 and DarkOne on some of our dives.

Good call on the locks for the lockers. Can anyone tell us if we need a power plug adaptor for 120V power devices? I imagine I would....thanks.

I'm off to pack. Let the count down begin...:D

elenec:
Hi everyone!

elenec = Rich & Elene (6-13)

Good call on the locks for the lockers. Can anyone tell us if we need a power plug adaptor for 120V power devices? I imagine I would....thanks.

I'm off to pack. Let the count down begin...:D

The power in Mexico is the same as in the US. Same voltage, same plugs.

See ya' soon!

sharky60:

I replied on this thread. Just waiting for some consensus.

The three of us are most likely going to be doing a night dive with Aldora on the night of the 6th - don't know if that puts us there too late or not. If so, we would love to hook up with some folks for a cerveza in the late afternoon/night of the 5th or 7th. I'll try to get a pic up out the board.
Mark

Back
Top Bottom