Is the everfamous Apo reef also Apo island?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Haha thanks guys! its not that I only have 1 day, it's more that I want to compress events on every plan to make the most of the trip.

So its??
2 days for apo and dauin from then how long does it take to get to siquijor? No airport on siquijor right?

Yes, no big airport in Siquijor. Siquijor is 1 - 1.5 hours by boat from Apo Island... So you can go straight from there. You can spend 1 day and 1 night for diving in Siquijor (you have to go night diving in Siquijor!). If you want to explore the island, you may want to add one more day.

On the next day you can arrange with your dive operator to bring you to Balicasag which is only 1.5 - 2 hours from Siquijor. Sumilon is also not far away. You can head back to Dumaguete anytime you want from Siquijor. Fast craft is only 1 hour from Siquijor to Dumaand there's 3 to 4 trips daily.

Regards,
Gi

Yes, no big airport in Siquijor. Siquijor is 1 - 1.5 hours by boat from Apo Island... So you can go straight from there. You can spend 1 day and 1 night for diving in Siquijor (you have to go night diving in Siquijor!). If you want to explore the island, you may want to add one more day.

On the next day you can arrange with your dive operator to bring you to Balicasag which is only 1.5 - 2 hours from Siquijor. Sumilon is also not far away. You can head back to Dumaguete anytime you want from Siquijor. Fast craft is only 1 hour from Siquijor to Dumaand there's 3 to 4 trips daily.

Regards,
Gi

Kick A$$ line up. Sounds good!

all would depend on your dive operator and the weather. I guess. You can also explore staying in Dumaguete atfer Siquijor and start your trip there to Balicasag and Sumilon.

In any case, PM me if you need further details.

Regards,
Gi

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom