Is there any interest in a Goodman style handle for the DRIS 1000 and 500 lights?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I gave in to temptation.

I ordered the short one and the glove too.

Bless me Father for I have signed... on the line to buy it.

I really like the size of the small one but the runtime seems to be the limiting factor. I guess I can keep extra AA batteries around on surface interval. I'm not doing any sort of super long run times (average a little over an hour in the winter) but it will be annoying in the summer time.

I will probably end up buying one soon enough.

I have not yet clicked purchase on one BUT, I have talked with Mike and plan to......

---------- Post added January 2nd, 2013 at 10:14 PM ----------

I take that back.....I just clicked purchase :D

OK, I got my 1k Shorty light today :thumb:. Now I have the light and the goodman handle will complete it. Still on track? The good news is we will see 50° weather here for a couple of days and heavy rain so it is possible the ice may stay away long enough to take the handle on a test drive.

Still expected this week? If you have them this week and are able to ship them out, I might actually get to try them before the ice forms (so far global warming is OK) :wink:. Update us when You get a chance. Thanks

I can't believe this is the first time I have seen this thread. I have read all 18 pages, thank you to the OP for taking on this project. Is there anyway I can still purchase one of these handles?

Great. Would have been great yesterday on our dives. Might get them before next weekend and some more deep dives. Keeping my fingers crossed.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom