Is time slowing down?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey,

I have just completed mine on the 26th of May... It was great fun...

Where are you doing yours? In Sharm? WHo are the Examiners? I think they are the same ones I had...

Tell me who... Have fun, relax..

Good luck...

Zellet once bubbled...
my dad thinks time is slowing as well but he keeps telling me it will be soon enough

I have the other problem. The older I get the faster time seems to go. I'm only 37 now but by the time I'm 60 I figure a day will pass in 3 minutes and my hair will look like Einstein's.

R..

coliseum once bubbled...
Hey,

I have just completed mine on the 26th of May... It was great fun...

Where are you doing yours? In Sharm? WHo are the Examiners? I think they are the same ones I had...

Tell me who... Have fun, relax..

Good luck...

No. I'm halfway thorugh in Belgium.

The examiner is a weird-looking Dutch guy who's younger than me, called René, can't remember his family name.

Look for a half-way report somewhere in the new posts!

Diver0001 once bubbled...

I have the other problem. The older I get the faster time seems to go. I'm only 37 now but by the time I'm 60 I figure a day will pass in 3 minutes and my hair will look like Einstein's.

R..

I was 37 yesterday but I'm 44 today.

chiara, good luck. Boy could I tell IDC and IE stories but I won't. LOL. I'd rather wait and hear yours.

But during my last IE scenario... someone was WAY over-weighted! But that's a NAUI sacred cow... don't overweight your students! Best of luck! And to complete Pug's quote...

Do you think they'll succeed?
It'll take a miracle!
NOT!!! Go knock em dead!!!

well, my part of the adventure... I was doing my open water presentation as an instructor candidate .... I was kneeling at the bottom as a professional should...

I thought I was kneeling on the hand of a student (other instructor candidates)... as the water was a bit stilty... I noticed that all the students and my assistant were in front of me...

So I looked closer at what I was kneeling on.... I had a shorty wetsuit...

Guess what I was sitting on.... :confused: A STINGRAY...

strange enough it did not move until I really got close to see if it was alive... when I touched its front it flew off.... RIGHT BETWEEN MY LEGS and my Assistant's legs!!!

Yep... but I did get a 5 on that presentation! fun.... :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom