Is www.maldivesdivetravel.com safe and reliable?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is there any Canadian Popcorn in the future?

Canadian Popcorn?

I think that's Popcorn with Maple Syrup on it right?

CanadianFilmFest_MapleSyrupPopcorn12.jpg

That was taken from the Quebec side......figured I needed a little extra protection on that side :D

You mean this one?

steve-fortress.jpg

Hi, we are looking to visit Maldives for diving. I have read different posts/blogs and it seems like a liveaboard would be a better option than a resort because of the weather, is this is a correct statement? On liveaboards I found Diving Holidays Maldives | Cheap All Inclusive Maldives Liveaboard Scuba Dive Cruises, has anyone used them before? Are they reliable? thank you

Lo from NY

so back on "subject" here....

is the "above mentioned" (but not to be mentioned), liveaboard 'vendor' still in business still?

I've not really heard them mentioned much since the lawsuit 'went away' ......

(and to think you guys took away the :popcorn: smiley when we really need it.)

so back on "subject" here....

is the "above mentioned" (but not to be mentioned), liveaboard 'vendor' still in business still?

I've not really heard them mentioned much since the lawsuit 'went away' ......

(and to think you guys took away the :popcorn: smiley when we really need it.)

I think (thinking which is in no way connected with endorsed by ScubaBoard.com, it's members, affiliates, owners or staff) that they basically changed the name to protect the guilty (guilty being my own opinion, and not an opinion endorsed by anybody else, and you can't prove it's me posting it) and continued with business as usual.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom