Isla BC question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

With 100's of pictures to chose from of my wife, the hard part was finding one with the correct attire. :wink:

Mafiaman:
With 100's of pictures to chose from of my wife, the hard part was finding one with the correct attire. :wink:

by the way the guys say you can't turn it upside down. I wantto see how diving with the straps adjusted differently works(or not) if not then I may have your wife be a tester for a new BCD.

cerich:
by the way the guys say you can't turn it upside down. I wantto see how diving with the straps adjusted differently works(or not) if not then I may have your wife be a tester for a new BCD.

She tryed it on in the bath tub after I told her she may get to test a new model and she said it's the worst dam BCD she ever wore! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :lol:

Mafiaman:
She tryed it on in the bath tub after I told her she may get to test a new model and she said it's the worst dam BCD she ever wore! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :lol:

shocker...:lol:

So, when do you want to start this product testing to start?
I'm getting bored, so I'll need to head south.

Lets see, Doug and I both agree the BCD doesn't look "right" on Mafiamans wife, we had her try different ways of wearing but... We are going to have his wife test dive the new womans BCD when we have the samples after DEMA and just kinda go from there.

I actually PM'd Mafiaman after his last post on availbility.

You going to DEMA Roy, I'd like to meet you!

Best,

Chris

I think it's important to know that my wife loves this BCD and there is nothing wrong with it. The issue is her height, she's 5' 1" (she'll swear 5' 2") and her body size causes this issue, not the BCD.The guys at Oceanic recognize that my wifes body size is not unusual and it sounds like they a looking to accommodate her body style with a new BCD model.
Chris correct me if I'm wrong.

Chris C.

visibilityunlimited:
Just wondering if there were any updates or resolutions on this thread.

It appears that due to changes in personnel and possibly policy, This one has died on the vine. C'est la vie

Not to disappointed though, like I said previously My wife loves her Isla BCD.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom