Isla Mujeres dive op for whale sharks and diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Joaz Banbeck

Registered
Reaction score
We will have one full day in Isla Mujeres, and we want to snorkle with whale sharks in the morning AND do a do 2-tank dive in the afternoon. None of the dive ops that I have contacted so far are willing to commit to doing that, or to a definite schedule, saying that they don't know exactly when the snorkeling will end.

Anybody know of one that will do both in one day?
Thanks

hi, as far as I know there is no afternoon dives in Isla Mujeres.
Moreover, whale shark tour is so exciting and fun that, belive me you are happy and tired afetr chasing these giant animals in the water for 2 hours....
they always offer lunch and some snorkeling on house reef after whale sharks and I think the day is complete.
Diving in Isla Mujeres is not so special to push it.....I worked there for a while. good wreck diving but the local reef is very shallow and crowded.
Whale sharks are amzing out there in season. I saw more than at once....amazing experience....
wish you good luck!
gosia

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom