Island Photo still not able to open

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Photocoz

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Friends,
Thank you all so much for all of your e-mails and warm wishes. Yes it has been frustrating, and yet it still continues. The island looks great, the marine life is great, even the other side of the island looks good....and still we cannot open our photo center. We did finally get electricity 2 weeks ago (YIPPEE!!) But they are re-modeling El Cid La Ceiba Hotel, and part of that has included having scaffolding and boards all in front of our store so they can work on the big conference room/gym above us, you cannot even see our store, let alone get to it.
SO.....Armando has been giving classes and handling rentals by providing EXCELLENT service - he brings everything to people at their hotels! So whatever anyone needs or thinks they will need. PM or e-mail me and I will get him to you!!! This includes processing, downloads - ANYTHING!!! You can also reach me in the states at 303-519-4410 and if you are in Coz & need service, call me at (001-303) 519-4410 and we'll make sure you are well taken care of!!!
Wishing all a safe, happy, healthy and prosperous 2006!
With warmest regards,

Photocoz:
Hi Friends,
Thank you all so much for all of your e-mails and warm wishes. Yes it has been frustrating, and yet it still continues. The island looks great, the marine life is great, even the other side of the island looks good....and still we cannot open our photo center. We did finally get electricity 2 weeks ago (YIPPEE!!) But they are re-modeling El Cid La Ceiba Hotel, and part of that has included having scaffolding and boards all in front of our store so they can work on the big conference room/gym above us, you cannot even see our store, let alone get to it.
SO.....Armando has been giving classes and handling rentals by providing EXCELLENT service - he brings everything to people at their hotels! So whatever anyone needs or thinks they will need. PM or e-mail me and I will get him to you!!! This includes processing, downloads - ANYTHING!!! You can also reach me in the states at 303-519-4410 and if you are in Coz & need service, call me at (001-303) 519-4410 and we'll make sure you are well taken care of!!!
Wishing all a safe, happy, healthy and prosperous 2006!
With warmest regards,

:crying2: Whaaaaaaa :sad_2: ...I miss you! Come home soon please!!! :sulkoff:

That Armando! he's the man!!!

Hopefully the construction will move quickly, I read that the hotel was going to be closed until March? they are going to rebuild the restaurants, lobby, common areas and lower rooms that had not been redone or damaged before Wilma all before reopening.

Hope you make it home soon!!!

El Cid La Ceiba Resort has a new opening date posted on their website of April 1st. However, the manager has said it will probably be closer to April 15th. I am keeping a close watch on it as my space is kind of sort of just above Holly and Armando's. I'm sure Island Photo will be able to open well before the hotel is finished.

Sally
Barefoot in Cozumel

Hi Marc!!!
Yes, they are rebuilding a lot of the common areas, and improving them! Wait until you see the way the "new" lobby will be - as difficult as this is,it will be for the greater good!
Yeah - Armando's pretty amazing with all of this, camera rental deliveries, taking one of our laptops to all of our customers to do their downloads and critique sessions, heck - he's even processing film in our kitchen!!!!! Whatever it takes right?!?!!
When we do finally open, it will most likely be on a limited schedule at first, then eventually back to normal - I will keep you and the board posted!

Back
Top Bottom