Isle Royale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dkunstman:
If anyone is interested, I will post a link to the pictures (both above and below the water) as soon as I get them uploaded.

Yeah, lets see them!

The link below is to download a zip with the pictures of our trip. Sorry about the quality of some of the pictures. I was playing with my new $150 Aiptek digital video recorder/camera. Not bad for $150 but not great either. The focus seems to have troubles in some direct bright sunlight. Pictures look great in lower light situations. I think I may have had the nightshot setting accidently enabled.

These pictures are just the above water shots. I will post another link with the underwater pictures as soon as I get them. There are some shots of a wallet. They are Myron's wallet that fell into the water. All of the shots are stuff around the island and water. Some clear shots some not so clear but worth a download in any case. The people are Bill, Fiona, James, Myron, Ozzy (captain), Ralph (Captain), and myself.

To open a shared file, click the file link and save the file to your computer:

isle_royale_pictures.zip (78.6 MB bytes) => http://www.onlinefilefolder.com/ind...d=53466&hash=8430dd21e2b131abf0956eaa1a7409c6

Please download these files before the links are set to expire. When the links expire, they will be unavailable for download.

Nice pics DK! Looks like you had some good weather too...I'm looking forward to seeing the UW pics. I'll have to dig up a photo of the boat I went over in last summer so you can have a chuckle at my "dive charter." It was great though, all it cost me was gas money (and an extra day of work because the weather turned snotty and we couldn't get back across...not too many tears shed over that though, I wish I was still stuck there!)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom