ISOSAD: Monopoly Challenge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry I haven't had a chance to cast the lead houses yet. Nitrox course is getting in the way and I need to find my game. I will see if I can get it done this weekend.

Mai was clumsy the other night. She leapt for the headboard, either missed or perhaps ran into Bear, and caught herself... across my face. I received deep scratches from right below my left eye all the way to just under my chin, and an inch or two just under eye was rightly flayed. It seems keeping my poor, wounded face topside for a few days to give it all a chance to knit together is supposed to be a good idea.

On the one hand, she missed my eye (how, I do not know... the flaying scratch began on the fold of my lower eyelid). On the other hand, it *really* hurt. On the third hand, it was a blast going in to work in the morning and actually hearing an occasional gasp. (Of course, a dog-person friend of mine just looked at me and said, "Cat?")

I'm looking a lot less scary already, but you're practically leaving already, eh?

Soo....Has the monopoly challenge been met yet? I've been a very bad ISOSAD member. I haven't even played ScubUNO this year.

I have to say, playing board games underwater is a pretty cool idea. I'll try UNO first, as I have a plastic set already. Maybe after the next pumpkin dive, when we would have surfaced with 2k anyway.

As for the rest...
Profile for themagni | BoardGameGeek

That's going to get expensive.

I'm a bit delayed for a while. In two or three weeks, when I have my power and internet access back, things may improve.

Oh, and we really don't care for an Ike. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom