ISOSAD: The International Semi-Organized ScubUNO Association of Divers

Members of ISOSAD. (Vote, and your name will be included on the public results.)

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Battleship...that'd be pretty fun...but I'm guessing all of the little plastic pieces would float away...

RoyN- you can play any game you want to under the water, even if it doesn't work. :D

I'm diving Gilboa the 18th and 19th. I'm getting a hotel Saturday night.

I played 2 hands of ScubUNO (lost both) at the platform just under dock #2- it was a a whopping 10 feet. Warm as could be the whole time!

Lol...were these recent games, TG? Who'd you play against? Inquiring minds want to know... :)

OMG- that is so funny! I just saw that someone voted for the "don't ever talk to me again" option! It's someone with no posts who's been on SB since 2003(he/she can't possibly know what he/she is missing!).

ISOSAD is bringing out the lurkers!

trucker girl:
Played this past Monday (the 13th) with my friend from Idaho. It was her "Introduction to ISOSAD" dive.

Similar to Discover Dork Diving.
Actually, I believe ISOSAD 101 (Introduction Into ISOSAD) can be substituted for DD 101 (Discover Dork Diving) for any advanced course that requires DD 101 as a prerequisite.

Lol...she's one of us now...

RoyN:
I don't get it...is battleship one of the games we can play underwater?

Hmmm...I wonder....once you got underwater, wouldn't the game be over already? Would you say "You floated my battleship?"

Hmm...underwater, it'd probably come out as something like "Blub blubblub blub blub." Darn regs are hard to talk through... :)

Back
Top Bottom