It just doesn't seem right to me...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:shocked:

well at least they're not selling c cards (yet)

Looks like there's an instructor trying to drum up business for themselves. ??????

I came across it and was just wondering to myself, how does he/she...you know, I really just don't know what to say about it...

What is wrong with the ad, specifically?

I don't see anything wrong with selling the sign-up to a course on-line. Why not? Is it not just another sort of advertising?

I see a few questionable things with the advertisement specifically, but I'm not sure what was being targetted by the original post.

- ChillyWaters

it just doesn't sit right. Like there is just something wrong with selling the course on E-bay. its just a wierd feeling ya know?

I don't see a problem either. Of course an instructor is trying to drum up business - it's a BUSINESS. E-bay has just become one more source of marketing for many people in many different business lines.

How is this so different from yellow pages / newspaper / website / billboard / magazine ad?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom