It's been six years.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TCooperWFI

Contributor
Reaction score
It's been six years since my last dive.
I moved from Arkansas to Indiana and haven't made a dive since the move.
My oldest son is showing interest and I'm going to get active again.

My last dive was in the Bahamas; a Stuart's Cove shark dive...great pictures!
Looks like some great stuff on the site, I'm looking forward to taking advantage of your expertise.

Best regards,

TC

Glad to hear your looking to get back in the water, also its great your son wants to get cert. nothing beats having a built in dive buddy. Look forward to hearing how your son is doing when he begins his cert class.
With-out seeming to be to forward I hope that you are going to sit through the class with him or take a refreasher course before you hit the great deep blue.
Best of luck to you, and you'll find this board to be a great source of information and sometimes a good hard dose straight talk when need it.

Getting into the water....

That kicks a$$!!!

My instructor did the exact same thing. Being only at his advanced level of scuba many years ago he decided to train with his son only 4 years ago. His son has since become a DM and my instructor continued to his instructor level achieving the status one year ago.

Looking forward to being taught my instructors ticket once all his training for Master Instructor is completed!

Congrats and have fun with it!

Welcome to the board. I hope you get as much information, and comradarie out of the board as I do. Great place to meet others that share the same passion.

Hope you and your son have many many dives stories to tell

Thanks to all, I am definitely looking forward to it!
I have been acting as instructor with the PADI video series and the PADI guide book.
Hopefully my son will be ready to go, well before his 1st class.

TC

Local diving was Greers Ferry Lake.
Usually hit the Florida panhandle springs and the Bahamas whenever possible.

TC

And welcome to SB! :wavey: Put us in your Favorites, and check in often...

6 years without a dive. I live in the desert, and I hate to go 6 weeks.

don

Hopefully won't happen again.
I was planning on so much more, well things don't always go as smoothly as we'd like.

TC

Back
Top Bottom