Jackson Blue New Year's Eve Dive!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Join us for the 1st annual Jackson Blue New Year’s Eve Dive!!!

You know the drill. Show up at Cave Adventurers to sign in. No entry fee all day long. We’ll have the big grill at the park from 2pm until 6pm cooking burgers and dogs. The Wakulla County Dive Club will also be holding it's monthly meeting for January at the park in the evening around 8pm. Come see what they're all about and sign up for a membership and get special access to sites only WCDC members are allowed to dive.

Aside from the diving we’ll be doing during the day, there will also be a dive shortly before midnight ending with “fireworks” coming out of the cavern! Head back to Cave Adventurers for a hot shower and free camping. We’ll probably even have a bonfire going. Oh, and let’s not forget all the great deals you’ll be able to get that day!

Don’t miss it!!!

I will too :D

Found out they are cooking some fried turkeys too... Should be a great time.

I'll be there too :)

I have to work so I will be late.. Somebody save me some turkey!!!!!

We're looking forward to seeing everyone at the event tomorrow. The forecast is for a high of 68, about 10 degrees warmer than it's been all week, and the rain is supposed to stop sometime during the evening. We're supposed to get a little bit of light wind (5mph or so) and will be putting up some wind breaks at the pavilion. We'll also have some portable heaters under the pavilion to help the wetsuit divers stay warm. Finally, we will be serving turkey, mashed potatoes, and lots more! Come on out and enjoy the events of the last day of 2009!

It's a beautiful day in Marianna! The sky is blue, the sun is shining, and it's nice enough for a t-shirt outside!

Y'all have fun. WORK SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :police:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom