Jan 14, 15, 16 Pensacola/Gulf Shores trip?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello,
I am trying to get some Divers for Sunday the 15th. Will this day be all right with ya'll?
We are going to Vortex (or Morrisons depending on the river stage) this Sunday the 8th if any of you are going maybe we can see You over there.
My e-mail algulfdiver@aol.com

algulfdiver:
Hello,
I am trying to get some Divers for Sunday the 15th. Will this day be all right with ya'll?
We are going to Vortex (or Morrisons depending on the river stage) this Sunday the 8th if any of you are going maybe we can see You over there.

Works for me. Mat and I can do a shore dive or the springs on the 14th...

algulfdiver:
Hello,

You will be at Vortex :)

paulwall:
Works for me. Mat and I can do a shore dive or the springs on the 14th...

Sounds great :tup:

Whos in on Sunday 15 Jan.?
Call me ASAP with a deposit to hold the boat. I have 2 or 3 more so numbers will not be a problem.

algulfdiver:
Whos in on Sunday 15 Jan.?
Call me ASAP with a deposit to hold the boat. I have 2 or 3 more so numbers will not be a problem.

I know that Mat and I are both in. I'll call monday with the deposit.

Thanks for setting this up!

Paul

dnos:
I plan on joining you guys. Just called and left a deposit.

Dana

Excellent!!!!

Wanna do anything on the 14th? We're doing shore, jetty, or spring (still TBD).

I'm bringing 3 regs, 2 tanks, a 5mil, 3mil shorty, and 2 BC's. Oh, and lots of weight. Lots of weight....

PS. I had to cancel my Diveyak order, as it wouldn't be shipped in time.

paulwall:
Excellent!!!!

Wanna do anything on the 14th? We're doing shore, jetty, or spring (still TBD).

I'm bringing 3 regs, 2 tanks, a 5mil, 3mil shorty, and 2 BC's. Oh, and lots of weight. Lots of weight....

PS. I had to cancel my Diveyak order, as it wouldn't be shipped in time.

I may be up for something. If I can find a hood before the 14th I'll be free. Otherwise I'll be running around dive shops.

Back
Top Bottom