Jax Area Divers Meeting Feb 7

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I see I missed the meet n greet, I just moved to Jacksonville last September and I'm ready to dive. Update the board on another meeting or when you'll be diving and where.

jesstotheocean: welcome aboard ... we should be doing another get-together soon, and probably should plan a dive soon with Atlantic Pro Divers

how about if we make our get-together a monthly thing, say on the 2nd Wednesday of each month (since we did it on a Wednesday this month)?

that way we know it's happening, and it's only a matter of checking in to make sure others are coming.

how does that sound?

i'd prefer a pub tour!

H2Andy:
i'd prefer a pub tour!

I second that motion, and propose that we try to find someplace closer to the West side so that Jean doesn't have to drive quite so far.

I've never been there, but I've heard that Harry's Pub on Roosevelt (17) and San Juan is good.

masonlc:
I second that motion, and propose that we try to find someplace closer to the West side so that Jean doesn't have to drive quite so far.

I've never been there, but I've heard that Harry's Pub on Roosevelt (17) and San Juan is good.

Awwww.....
No worries !!!
You can go ahead and pick the finest places ... :wink:

Jeano Beano

P.S. Looks like my Rochester hours are coming thru finally so the next couple of meetings I might be there just in spirit !!! But time will tell.
I still will be around on weekends to dive , THAT'S FER SURE !!!

I just found this thread, so didn't get to meet with you guys, but my wife and I live in Atlantic Beach and would be up to meet some other local divers. We don't spearfish, but we'll go hunt the hell out of some lobster!:mfight:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom