Jennifer of Hampton Bays, NY wins reel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SDE Dennis

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Jennifer Ryan-O Dwyer of Hampton Bays, NY
Is the winner of the free reel at Beneath the Sea. After seeing them at our booth Jennifer was going to buy one if she didn't win, so either way she was getting one.

I'm looking forward to using the reel I purchased from you at the show.

Thanks for the thorough explanation and instruction.

This is one situation where I freely admit I am using new technology to compensate for my poor reel skills. No matter how hard I try I seem to tangle the reel at least every other dive.

I'm looking forward to using the reel I purchased from you at the show.

Thanks for the thorough explanation and instruction.

This is one situation where I freely admit I am using new technology to compensate for my poor reel skills. No matter how hard I try I seem to tangle the reel at least every other dive.

I used reels for years and I could use them without tangles but a lot of my attention was on the reel. This was taking away from my diving enjoyment. So this is my answer. Now I just look around and enjoy the dive, something I couldn't do while using a reel.

Back
Top Bottom