jetfins feedback from the ladies.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mo2vation:
She likes them. A lot. We're gonna likely eBay her splits soon.
---
Ken
Hee, Hee.. I bought my jetfins off ebay. Size Medium. With shipping $35. love em!

Scuba_Jenny:
Hee, Hee.. I bought my jetfins off ebay. Size Medium. With shipping $35. love em!

Paid about $45 for the L's that Jaye's using. Hers were brand new. I paid about 30-something for my "used" XL's... Gotta love eBay.

Today is Jaye's Bday - we went to Dinner, and she asked after you. She loved our trip to FL last August. We need to come back again, soon.

---
Ken

Tell Jaye Happy Birthday for me. Yes, you and Jaye need to come back and visit again. It was a pleasure hanging with ya, oh and the diving was fun too!

I recently got my OW certification. I bought a pair of fins this summer at a garage sale for $5. I just started searching this board for recommendations for new fins. Thanks everyone...I think I will be staying with the scubapro jet fins I bought!

nisswavic:
I recently got my OW certification. I bought a pair of fins this summer at a garage sale for $5. I just started searching this board for recommendations for new fins. Thanks everyone...I think I will be staying with the scubapro jet fins I bought!

you got them for $5 bucks? that is one hell of a steal!

Lil' Irish Temper:
I didn't know they made JETS in pink now! :11:

They don't, but once upon a time they were available in pink, yellow and baby blue. You can still find used ones from time to time.

ScubaJenny:
A buddy let me try some jet fins last fall, and I fell in love with them.

There's a rumor they are on loan again.

My wife's first set of fins were the original Mares Volos. I picked up a pair of slightly used Jets off ebay for her, and ever since she got them, she doesn't dive without them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom