jetfins in small size? alternative?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crestgel

Contributor
Reaction score
wife wears 6.5 tennis shoes. Looking for small Jetfins for her. The problems is that scubapro's website does not list small as one of the sizes. Any suggestions?

I know several people who wear size 5 shoes and fit in a Medium Jet fin. In reality the Medium should be a Small, Large should be Medium and Xlarge should be Large ... imho - but XXL should be XXXL lol

Aloha, Tim

crestgel:
wife wears 6.5 tennis shoes. Looking for small Jetfins for her. The problems is that scubapro's website does not list small as one of the sizes. Any suggestions?

What kind of boot is she wearing?

I have an Aqua Lung Capri fin in black.

My GF used to wear this fin with a wet boot, but not anymore...

I wear a 6.5 shoe, and I wear a pair of Chuck Taylor hightops when I use my large Jets in warm water. Works great. Looks dorky.

I agree :wink: plus they are actually smaller than many boots which is a "plus" when wearing jets.

A large.
I'm a 9.5 and in a pair of 5mm booties I don't think water can get between the boots and the fins LOL!

SangP

generally speaking for Chuck Taylors ...

Size 4-6 - Medium Jets
Size 7-8 - Large Jets
Size 9-11 - X-large Jets
Size 12-15 - Turtles
Size 16+ - XXL Jets

Back
Top Bottom