Jettyfest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It seems like everything went dead. I still wouldn't mind meeting you in PCB for a couple dives though.

It seems like everything went dead. I still wouldn't mind meeting you in PCB for a couple dives though.

What went dead? January isn't here yet. I say we do St.andrews sometime late January.

The end of feb. is my b-day :D but that's no big deal. Any weekend you have in mind?

I'm also still in if it happens on a weekend I'm not busy. The sooner we schedule the more likely I'll be able to make it. You want to suggest 2-3 dates and go from there?

If you guys are doing an official "Jettyfest" in PCB, I'd be happy to offer discounted nitrox to free air fills from my shop to show my support for cold water diving. Just post the date here and whoever comes in and says they are with Jetty Fest gets hooked up. Also, I'll have the coffee maker going fow when you get out of the water.

If you guys are doing an official "Jettyfest" in PCB, I'd be happy to offer discounted nitrox to free air fills from my shop to show my support for cold water diving. Just post the date here and whoever comes in and says they are with Jetty Fest gets hooked up. Also, I'll have the coffee maker going fow when you get out of the water.

Great Idea, and thanks Pat for your support. It would be nice to get a few more cold weather divers. With the suit I bought last year I could probably dive Alaska. Now if we can secure a heated pavilion that would be awesome.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom