Jimmy Kimmel Live!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Juggies are the girls on "the man show" Jimmy and Adam did that got him where he is today. Funniest damn show on TV, rude and wrong but oh so funny. The show always ended with girls jumping on trampolienes!

So what sort of equipment does one need to fall into a cake?

I tuned in to watch it, but I guess I just missed it... :(

I'm not a big Jimmy Kimmel fan anyway.

calscubagirl:
I recorded it on my DVR/Tivo. They'll be sending me a tape as well.

When I ever have the chance to put my "Trench" video together for you, I'll send a copy of the stunt to you also.

They might eventually put it on the Jimmy Kimmel website. I'll let you know if they do.

Are you back in town Lisa?

Nope...still gone. Thanks, let me know what I owe ya :wink:

Wildcard:
Juggies are the girls on "the man show" Jimmy and Adam did that got him where he is today. Funniest damn show on TV, rude and wrong but oh so funny. The show always ended with girls jumping on trampolienes!

So what sort of equipment does one need to fall into a cake?

Ahhh...I see! Now I know what a "juggie" is, lol. I actually never saw that show but, I heard about it.

The lady that I doubled was larger than me so I was able to pad up pretty good. Sometimes stunt "women" are put in wardrobe that can't hide pads, like a dress or short sleeves. I was luckily able to pad up under the clothes. I have special pads that I use for ground pounders. My knees, elbows and shins were padded. They put a upper flesh colored body suit on me to make my arms bigger so I was able to pad my elbows. I also had a back type of brace to protect my lower back.

We landed on boxes, or should I say landed in boxes so it would kind of make the landing easier on us. Those boxes swallowed us up, lol. It was a lot harder getting out of the mess than the landing. Under the boxes was a pad. I had to jump backwards and twist in the air to make the shot work and land somewhat on the (Baker) stunt guy. He was padded as well.

justleesa:
Hey Girl! Looks like you flew....not like you fell! Good job!! Thanks for the link :wink:

Yep, you can say that, lol. Glad you liked it.

BTW, I checked YouTube and it's there under Jimmy Kimmel lady falling. Too bad I can't get a buck for every time it's been viewed.

Back
Top Bottom