Joe's Sunday Aug 4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You better watch out she'll take that hammer off your avatar and beat you with it. You going to be at Joe's Aug 4 so I can get my timex back or have you hocked it for dive gear already?

PADI Knight:
You better watch out she'll take that hammer off your avatar and beat you with it. You going to be at Joe's Aug 4 so I can get my timex back or have you hocked it for dive gear already?

What a lovely idea!! :blinking:

PADI Knight:
You going to be at Joe's Aug 4 so I can get my timex back or have you hocked it for dive gear already?

Two years ago was it.

PADI Knight:

O.K. You talked me into it. 2 years, where has time gone?:D The Timex is on May 1st and still trying to tick! If I look really close I can see the second hand trying to move, wait a minute, maybe, naahhh, must be the moonshine............:confused:

Jen,
Wally and I knew what weekend to showup, he waited for you, well at least he said, "I'm giving her 10 more minutes, expletive deleted!"

Land Locked:
O.K. You talked me into it. 2 years, where has time gone?:D The Timex is on May 1st and still trying to tick! If I look really close I can see the second hand trying to move, wait a minute, maybe, naahhh, must be the moonshine............:confused:

Jen,
Wally and I knew what weekend to showup, he waited for you, well at least he said, "I'm giving her 10 more minutes, expletive deleted!"

:11:

Wally would never say that about me...:rofl3:

I really don't know what I was thinking...All I can say is last weekend was a blur, I was sick and I ran a fever for 3 days. I just remember you guys saying next weekend...which to me wasn't this one! :sad: Did you at least dive?? Did you go on without me, no matter the pain???? One of you needs to have my number...I wasn't doing anything yesterday...actually I told my Mom several times, "only one week to double time" and did a little goofy dance! She told me to shut up and try not to kill myself, because she wasn't keeping my dog or my cats! :ne_nau:

It's ok Jen, we understand. If it makes you feel any better, you didn't miss anything. We did a night dive Sat and called it at 13 minutes, we saw one bass and two cats and I'm sure it was the same cat. The vis suk'd, there were about 77 divers there, mostly students.:shakehead Sunday was not much better, Kenny and I did a 57 minute dive and really couldn't see much of anything. We decided it wasn't worth a second dive. It's going to take a long time for the vis to come back!

BTW, Wally is a horrible buddy!:D

SCUBAJENNIFER:
:11: I told my Mom several times, "only one week to double time" and did a little goofy dance! She told me to shut up and try not to kill myself, because she wasn't keeping my dog or my cats! :ne_nau:

Wow!:11: That's almost exactly what my mom says. She doesn't mind the dog or cat, but hates my bird.

Land Locked:
I The vis suk'd, there were about 77 divers there, mostly students.:shakehead Sunday was not much better, Kenny and I did a 57 minute dive and really couldn't see much of anything. We decided it wasn't worth a second dive. It's going to take a long time for the vis to come back!

Pennyroyal's vis has sucked since the treasure hunt (if you can imagine what 100 divers scouring the bottom could do), plus there's been a bunch of OW classes on the weekends, so vis in the shallow end is very poor & is only fair in the deep end.

Back
Top Bottom