Joint NAUI & PADI ANNOUNCEMENT

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LMAO

I want to know whether the PADI Pool Diver course can be taught by someone below the Course Director level. If a lower level instructor or certified assistant is present, can the number of students be increased?

Northeastwrecks once bubbled...
LMAO

I want to know whether the PADI Pool Diver course can be taught by someone below the Course Director level. If a lower level instructor or certified assistant is present, can the number of students be increased?
Yeah, i think they want to use it as an incentive to attract more Dm candidates so Dm's will be able to teach this course with indirect supervision of an instructor in his favorite pub near the pool. Sounds good to me:wink:

j/k Padi :)

nt

Let me know when they start offering the sub-specialty of Jacuzzi Diver...

Is the Jaccuzzi diver specialty a coed class and what are some of the skills that will be taught?

WOW....just thought about changing my ScubaBoard ID to that.

Really pleased to see that people are now starting to enter into the spirit of it. For a while I was starting to wonder where everyone's sense of humour had gone. Jacuzzi Diver - now that would be a good one and the yellow stripped bikini fish gave me a good chuckle.

I hope that they include in the new Pool Diver Course a class on how to avoid the incoming free diver from the board.

After my pool certification I really screwed up. I thought it would be a good idea to take my dry suit and jacuzzi specialties at the same time. Man, did I ever bake.

Goeduck once bubbled...
I hope that they include in the new Pool Diver Course a class on how to avoid the incoming free diver from the board.

You mean you were not offered the periscope attachment when you bought your mask?

don't forget the custom BC for the arms. and the tech course, underwater hazard ident( think Caddy Shack, Baby ruth...)....:bonk: :bonk:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom