June 2007, Divephotofest + DOR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonix:
me and dea most likely. june 10-12 as well :D

@caloy: atlantis?
i'm tentatively "in" but may not be able to afford atlantis... willing to sa-che or other budget fare with anyone else interested...

Jag

shugar:
i'm tentatively "in" but may not be able to afford atlantis... willing to sa-che or other budget fare with anyone else interested...

Jag

Sha-che is not a budget place. How about the place where chip and the girls stayed during dor III? Big apple is also ok.

We need a list...

1. Tim
2. Caloy and Myra (June 10-12) June 9 in Anilao; leaving June 10 (AM) for PG
3. Jon and Dea (June 10-12) leaving June 10 (AM) for PG
4. Gio (June 10-12) June 9 in Anilao; leaving June 10 (AM) for PG

Hi guys, I might be able to join but only the Anilao leg (june 9-10). I'm attending my friend's wedding in Manila on the 11th. Caloy, will you be diving with Joy? If so, do you think I can ride with them back to Manila on Sunday afternoon? Sayang I can't go to PG. Was really looking forward to the reunion but I can't let down my friend either.

CLA:
Hi guys, I might be able to join but only the Anilao leg (june 9-10). I'm attending my friend's wedding in Manila on the 11th. Caloy, will you be diving with Joy? If so, do you think I can ride with them back to Manila on Sunday afternoon? Sayang I can't go to PG. Was really looking forward to the reunion but I can't let down my friend either.
Myra and I will probably leave Manila on the night of June 8, 8pm. You're always welcome to ride with us.

I'll ask Joy on the return trip in the afternoon of the 10th.

clgsamson:
Myra and I will probably leave Manila on the night of June 8, 8pm. You're always welcome to ride with us.

I'll ask Joy on the return trip in the afternoon of the 10th.

Thanks a lot Kuya! I owe you guys big time. Di bale, I know what pasalubong to get you and My. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom