June 4th Summersville Lake

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mrs.Prages

Contributor
Reaction score
I have invited some of the NC Wrecking Crew up for some WV hospitality and to dive Summersville Lake this weekend. We have two dives set for 9:30 and 1:00. if anyone else in the vicinity is interested we have room on the boat for a few more. We will be camping at Battle Run Campground near Summersville we are having a cookout on Saturday night as well.

If interested let me know.

Mrs. Prages,

I am very sorry but I will not be able to join you folks on the 4th.

However I am very interested in exploring the lake further. If in the future you are organizing another group dive please send me a PM and let me know about it.

Let me know how the trip went and details about waters temps. and post some pictures if you can. I so wish I could have made it over to meet and visit with you all.

Maybe next time.

Have a great weekend and be safe.

So how was the weekend? Anyone want to give a report? I would love to know how it went.

WVDiver,

I posted one right here on the board. For all the full reports you will need to go to wreckmaniac.com

Pedro

It was a good time with camping and meeting new people. The rain hit us pretty hard the week before so the viz was down to 4-6 feet, so the diving was not as good as we would have hoped.

Maybe we can try again some other time.

Paula

Dove Summersville on Saturday and it wasn't too good this time, wicked thermocline at about 20 feet or so, only had a 3m suit on but got cold quick. Vis was somewhere around 10 feet too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom