Junior open water to standard open water card?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Late reply here, but SSI also has apps and you can print a temporary card from the ssi website so there would be no need to get a new plastic card unless you wanted to. And as far as using your jr ow card that isn't a issue since you automatically get upgraded once you turn 15

well.... like me i certified back in 2002 through SSI and they do not have my info digitally scanned for the website -- i have to my LDS and get them to contact SSI to update my info and such (I have been terrible lately about logging dives). Since he was certified 16 yrs ago, it is doubtful that they have his digital info.

Go do www.divessi.com sign up the online profile and then go to your LDS and they can take care of everything, you would be surprised what they have online. Not sure if SSI did this or if my LDS did but when I finally signed up for the online stuff everything was there and I got certified back in 1999.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom