Jupiter Dive Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:banghead:

4C118968-AACA-4AC4-AE67-B1AD9CE115DA.jpeg

Ugh, I was hoping to jump on a charter next weekend.

Beautiful all week ... then blowing like crazy come the weekend. This has been a common theme the last few months that just ... well ... blows!

At least there's a night bridge dive to look forward to. Other shore dives would probably be too rough for entry/exit.

At least there's a night bridge dive to look forward to. Other shore dives would probably be too rough for entry/exit.
Vis is likely to be poor under the bridge.

There are actually 2 high tides a day this coming Sat-Mon at BHB. I'm not a huge fan of night dives. The early morning dives however are up my alley. We'll see.

There are actually 2 high tides a day this coming Sat-Mon at BHB. I'm not a huge fan of night dives. The early morning dives however are up my alley. We'll see.
I'm the opposite, I love the night dives and hate getting up early.

I am considering the Saturday morning and Sunday night dives

It's been blowing almost every weekend for the last several weeks. It's infuriating!

VERY!!!

We are in that season when we get a cold front every 6-8 days, but when it sets up that it hits EVERY WEEKEND for what feels like a month or more, it's enough to drive a local diver nuts!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom