Jupiter on President's Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's not just that. I just started working there part time as a dive guide this past summer. I have been diving with them for the past three years because I love the reefs, sharks, GG's, turtles, and lobster in the area. It's been my favorite place to dive since I started diving, and decided to get my DM cert since I know the reefs so well here. AND.....the lemon sharks are starting to filter in!!!!

Last edited:
Looks like I might spend Saturday and Sunday in the pool, so I might just end up at JDC on Monday. I don't work for JDC, either... but, that's the only charter I use in Jupiter. They have always taken excellent care of my students and me... So, they are always my first call when I'm diving Jupiter.

For those who like to save a little cash here and there..Scuba Works has a valentines day dive, where it is basically a 2 for 1 if your sweetie is your dive buddy.

From what he posted, Thor is interested in going out with Jupiter Dive Center, Scuba diving lessons at a PADI 5 Star facility, daily scuba diving trips in Jupiter, Florida. Feb. 13 and/or 14. They have morning and afternoon boats running on the weekend, so I guess Thor is looking to see who and when SB'ers are available during that weekend to make plans. I live right in Jupiter, so I'm pretty easy and can do whatever is good for everyone else! :D

I'm leaning towards Sat. Feb. 13 @ 9:00. I can also do the 14th or the 1:30 boats but heavily leaning towards Sat. Anyone?

Either works for me, the 13th would be better though.

Either works for me, too. Let us know when you want to go, and we'll join you! It's always fun to meet a SB'er in person! :D

Either works for me, too. Let us know when you want to go, and we'll join you! It's always fun to meet a SB'er in person! :D

Looks like I finally will get to dive with you! Crossed paths at ITK last year but no diving...

Looks like I finally will get to dive with you! Crossed paths at ITK last year but no diving...

Hopefully that will change next month!! :D

Looks like I have to dive on Sun Feb 14 @ 9:00am (instead of Sat.) I can do 1:30 also if necessary, but I plan on booking a spot on the 9:00 boat.

Who's with me?

Looks like I have to dive on Sun Feb 14 @ 9:00am (instead of Sat.) I can do 1:30 also if necessary, but I plan on booking a spot on the 9:00 boat.

Who's with me?

9 on Sunday works for me, that would also work if people wanted to grab lunch after as well.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom