Just a little greeting from snowy switzerland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

From Lugano, studing in Friburg
If u come to Ticino to dive send me a PM, we can meet :)
In winter lakes are cristal clear down there

Welcome from Sunny Southern California!

Enjoy it!

Kimber

bluehole, thanks for the invite ;o)
i'm more of a warm water diver let's say, i've got my 9mm wetsuit though ;o)

my last cold dive was a 9th of december 40M Night dive in lac leman, freezing my ass with a friend in a dry suit ;o) lol i thought my guts were going too freeze ;o)

but we want to visit ticino some time so will let you know when we're off to come down, if only to meet you it would already be a good reason ;o)

what are you studying in fribourg ? i'm a creative Designer and Computer programmer for the moment, but well work changes, and my wife is seeking for a job, but with a 15 months old kid it's hard here .... seems like having children is a plague .. ;o)

milka

uhh bluehole, almost forgot ;o) the same invitation goes for you, if you feel like coming into geneva, just PM me and we'll figure out eating & doing something here to meet and so on ;o)

cheers
Milka

Hehe, I know is pretty darn cold in lakes, but also there is so much to see, that is worth to freeze :frosty:
I study economics here for at least one more year...
If I would come to Geneva I'll send you a pm first :)
One question: do you were in Sharm this august ? coz there I meet a padi instructor from geneva...
When you say you want to work in a warm place are you thinking to work as an instructor or a "normal" job ?

Back
Top Bottom