Just a little question =)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

20 dives a year before I bought my own compressor.

Now it's more like 120 dives a year.

Woah you dive a lot!!

=)

I dived 0 so far =S! Hopefully next summer will increase =)
xx

Hopefully next summer will increase =)
xx

Next summer? Why not this weekend? I've got two scheduled for Sunday, and I'm considering playing on Saturday...

Around 100 last year and this year. I live in South Florida so my dive season is year round.

This year about 160-170 (145 so far), depends how much I can dive in my holidays in December. Average dive time is about 75mins (I prefer to compare by bottom time, not dive count). About 25 will have been on dive trips, the rest locally. I am lucky and only live 1.5-2hours from good diving. And about 30mins away from average diving so it is close enough for after work. If I was single or had a diving partner my dive count would probably be twice this :rofl3:

Last year I got in 117 dives, average dive time 47mins but I had a slow start as I got certified in Feb and didn't do many dives the first two months as I didn't have a buddy.

I usually aim for 2-4 dives a week (one day on the weekend and one midweek night dive), over winter it tends to be 2-3 and summer it is 3-4. One month til summer and back to my wetsuit! :)

Back
Top Bottom