Just a Reminder...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ber Rabbit:
I do believe I might have to take you up on that offer--heat, mmmmmm! I'll have the wetsuit with me just in case that silly dry suit soaks me, it's been known to do that.
Ber

And if your drysuit leaves you anyway but dry, you are doing something VERY wrong.... I have never gotten out of mine with anything more than a wet cuff on my shirt. Did watch my buddy Dave break a neckseal to stop an uncontrolled ascent one time, he was pretty wet after that....

Either way, we'll have lots of warm places to change and get out of the weather and fires going as long as the wood holds out. I'll probably have a big pot of soup or chili to share on Saturday as well.

Look forward to meeting you....

frankenmuth_tom:
And if your drysuit leaves you anyway but dry, you are doing something VERY wrong.... I have never gotten out of mine with anything more than a wet cuff on my shirt.

Either way, we'll have lots of warm places to change and get out of the weather and fires going as long as the wood holds out.
Look forward to meeting you....

My neck is too scrawny for the seal, we think they might have put a regular neck seal on an XS suit. I've never cut it and if I don't fold it down exactly right it leaks like crazy when I move my head. I've stepped out of that thing with my 400g thinsulate wringing wet.

If you need wood let me know, I've got 19 acres of trees here!

Looking forward to meeting you also!
Ber

Ber Rabbit:
My neck is too scrawny for the seal, we think they might have put a regular neck seal on an XS suit. I've never cut it and if I don't fold it down exactly right it leaks like crazy when I move my head. I've stepped out of that thing with my 400g thinsulate wringing wet.

If you need wood let me know, I've got 19 acres of trees here!

Looking forward to meeting you also!
Ber
Have you looked into getting that seal replaced? The more you talk about it, the more I think that this is the problem to water leaking into the suit. As for air venting out...I need to get a suit of my own to help.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom