Just another rookie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome Aboard!!!

It's addictive, but who cares?!?!?

Good friends and good info. What could be better???

P.S. - If you have not already done so, please fill out your profile.

Hi there! My name is Kayla, and I have been diving for over two years now. I hope that you enjoy your time spent here at ScubaBoard, and hopefully, you can share some of your experiences too! If I can help you with anything, send me a PM and I will do my best to help you! Otherwise, I hope to get to know you better around the boards!

Safe diving!
Kayla

hi my name is brian and i am a diving junkie
i know i have a problem but all i can do to fix it is change tanks and go down for more

welcome to SB

Wow! Such a nice board! Thanks for all the welcomes. Of course, having been a diver for about 8 years now, it shouldn't suprise me that divers are friendly! We are probably some of the most friendly people out there. Anyhow, thanks again!

Theresa
"Shoot low sheriff, they're ridin' shetlands!

Just finished up my OW Certification this past weekend in Dutch Springs, PA and looking forward to local diving in the Maryland area (Ocean City ) and wandering where to go and what to see. Need to meet and dive with others. Thanks.

Benvenuto a bordo from the middle of Mediterranean sea. :wavey:

Have a question?
Going somewhere? :flag:
Want to meet new people/buddy :cheers:

This is the place to be :thumb:

Enjoy your stay and be careful can be very addictive

Welcome to the board,
Grier

Back
Top Bottom